Sunday, March 1, 2009

Weekend in Fort Worth

Chase and I traveled to Fort Worth this weekend with my family for my sister's baby shower! My dad comes from a family with 5 kids so I have a lot of aunts and uncles and cousins....it was a pretty crowded and crazy weekend with all of us together! The girls got up Saturday morning and went to brunch, then back to my aunts house for the baby shower. The guys wanted to get away from all of the bows and baby-talk so they got out of the house early to go shoot guns...or something like that! They were all wearing camo when they left so I am guessing it was some activity related to hunting! haha Everyone was excited to see my ring and congratulate us on our engagement! They all were very happy to welcome Chase to the family....but they warned him and asked him if he knew what he was getting himself into with all of us in the Freeman bunch!!! Of course he smiled and said "Yes!" Me with Chloe before the Shower! She is excited about getting a cousin very soon :)

Chloe has learned to sit up on her own now! Hopefully she will be crawling soon!

My sisters...Michelle and Jennifer!

My aunt has a photography room so I wanted to try to get a good picture of Chase and I....of course, he would be wearing a NorthFace jacket and PBR hat!


I wanted to do a "cute" pose but this is about all I could get Chase to do!







No comments:

Post a Comment