Sunday, February 22, 2009

My Firefighter


Chase is in the Fire Academy in Houston right now. He has already started applying for jobs in the area and he is very anxious to start his career as a firefighter. He recently took the civil service exam in Baytown and scored in the top 10 out of 136 people. He is not considering moving there but right now any job is better than nothing...and his schedule would only be 2 days a week! Although the idea of him rushing into dangerous fires scares me more than he knows, I am so proud of him and I think that it is great that he will be saving peoples lives. All of the guys in his class always tease him and ask him if he is practicing his poses for the firefighter calendar....he is definitely cute enough but I don't really like the idea of that! Right now he has the 2nd highest grade in his class and he is doing very well. He graduates from the Academy in June 2009. His goal is to be the engineer (fire truck driver)....that would be fine with me because he would not be rushing into hot flames!!! Look how CUTE!!! He wants everyone to know that I made him do this by the way! haha

This is one of his poses for the calendar! haha just joking!


I don't know how they do it....it is SO hot in their gear!

He just HAD to have a spiderman hood to go under his helmet!



No comments:

Post a Comment