Thursday, February 19, 2009

The Wedding Planning Begins...

We (meaning "I", haha) have already decided that our wedding colors are going to be black and dark pink. All of my bridesmaids are VERY different ages and styles so it is going to be very interesting trying to find a dress that works for all of them! And no Michelle, no more zebra because I am afraid it will end up looking semi-tacky!!! Chase and I have started looking at different places in Houston to have the wedding/reception but still no luck...oh well, it's still early. We do know one thing.....we want to go to Atlantis in The Bahamas for our honeymoon!!! Wooo, can't wait! I am SUPER EXCITED about going to look for my wedding dress! I remember going with my sisters when they were getting married and I would always think, "Will it ever be my turn? Always a bridesmaid and never the bride." Not anymore!!! I have started looking online at different dresses and I have found a few that I like so hopefully when I go look for one I can find something close to these.


I love the ruffles!

This is the Mermaid style.

No comments:

Post a Comment