Sunday, March 15, 2009

Bridesmaids Dresses

I found a dress that I LOVE for my SEVEN bridesmaids! Actually, Chases's mom found it in a catalog while we were shopping in Waco this weekend. I tracked it down on-line but now the tricky part is finding it in a store so all of the girls can try it on. I am going to keep looking since it is still early but I have a feeling I will stick with this one! Chase's sister, Amanda, is a pro at making jewelry so I am going to get her to help me with the bridesmaids necklaces and earrings. It was VERY hard to choose my bridesmaids because I have SO many friends so I tried to keep it in the family to keep it simple. Maid of Honor: Katherine (sister), Bridesmaids: Jennifer (sister), Michelle (sister), Amanda (Chases's sister), Miranda (friend and brother's GF), Allie (friend from college), and Hilary (cousin).


It is the PINK one!

No comments:

Post a Comment