Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Wedding Fever!!!

While we were in Temple this past weekend, we went to my friends wedding in Salado. She was my STrutter Captain when I was a freshmen and I work with her now as SMA Dance Staff. We actually looked at The Inn at Salado where she got married but we decided on Tenroc. Her wedding was beautiful! Chase was laughing because he said that it gave me "wedding fever". Ever since then, I have really gotten on the ball with our own wedding and I am so excited and anxious to plan everything RIGHT NOW! I have narrowed my wedding dress options down to 2 dresses and I have recently (today) picked out the center pieces for the tables at the reception. It will all come together by next June :)
Before we left!

The wedding was like a mini Strutter Reunion!

Strutters of all ages!

Me and JT! She was my Strutter Captain my Soph. and Junior year. She is now a Spurs Silver Dancer!

This was an inside joke that we used to do....we couldn't resist!

Sandi, my Strutter big sis!


Me and my cute fiance :) Everyone was asking us if we planned to match...I didn't try to lie because we always do!


No comments:

Post a Comment