Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Little Bundles of Joy!

I LOVE spending time with my 2 beautiful nieces Chloe and Paisley! I never knew that it was possible to love something soooo much....I can't even imagine what it will feel like when I have kids of my own some day....some day farrrrr away from now! haha Chloe just started crawling and she has the cutest and funniest personality I have ever seen a 10 month old have. Paisley is so precious. She always puckers her lips like her mommy and it is so adorable!

This was the day that Jen and I went wedding dress shopping. We laughed so hard at this picture because Pailey looks like a lil' turtle!

This picture was funny too because her bib says "smile" and she definitely wasn't smiling...she looks pretty ticked off to me!

I stopped on a bench in the mall to feed her because she was fussy and hungry!

I caught her smiling while she was alseep!

She looks like Austin here...uh oh! haha

Look at those puckered lips!

Little Miss Priss eating her food!

She looks just like her mom!

Chloe has started eating chicken and other solid foods. She also speaks some strange language that no one can understand but it sure is cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment