Sunday, June 28, 2009

EMT School

Chase graduated from the Fire Academy this past week and he has started his EMT classes!!! He will be done with everything and hopefully have a job by August 14th. He had a project he had to do where he was supposed to teach someone how to do assessments on a patient....so, he used me and Hemi! haha It was hilarious...Hemi did not like doing homework and he would not cooperate. You couldn't tell in the pictures but he was being a PAIN IN THE BUTT and was not behaving as usual!Showing that I have one patient (Hemi)!

Securing his neck and head...I was holding him down cuz he wanted to run! haha

Checking my patient!

Checking his heart rate...all I heard was nasty grunting and gas!

This was the worst...I had to listen to his chest and he smelled soooooo bad!!!!

Checking his pulse

Saying, "what's wrong Hemi, what hurts??" haha

No comments:

Post a Comment