Tuesday, December 6, 2011

19 weeks!!!



I am 19 weeks and 1 day pregnant in this picture...as you can see, my belly is definitely growing!!! It is still so weird to look at myself in a mirror when I am out in public and see my big belly! I am not used to that at all! Io started feeling a lot better last week during my 18th week and I am still doing good this week. I cannot believe I am already half way there to meeting my precious baby :) I have my 20 week ultrasound on Monday, December 12th to reveal the sex of our baby...I am so anxious and excited AND ready to know!!! I am planning to start decorating the nursery over my 2 week Christmas break, but unfortunately the bedding for the crib will not be here until late January or early February. I am ordering it next week after we find out and it will take about 6-8 weeks to come in...but I can still decorate everything else around the crib :)

No comments:

Post a Comment