Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Baby Karl will be here April 30...and the countdown begins!!!



This is the first picture I have taken since I have been pregnant! I am 10 weeks and 2 days in this picture. It is so crazy to think that I am already 1/4 through the pregnancy! Time has already flown by and I know that it will continue to do so!

I had to call my doctor on Monday of this week because I have been SO SICK!!! I have actually lost 4 pounds this week because I have not been able to eat a lot or keep my food down. Thank God, the medicine I have is working great and I have felt so much better! It is no fun to teach dance all day when you feel so nauseous and sick...so I am very fortunate that the medicine is working so well.

I go back to the doctor on October 25th and I will be in my 13th week at that time and already ending my 1st trimester!

I will continue to post pictures as my baby bump grows :)

No comments:

Post a Comment